Branding, Business, Customer Relations, Engagement Marketing, Event Marketing, Google Products, Google+ Marketing, Internet, Marketing, Mobile Apps, Online Business, Online Customer Service, Personal Branding, Relationship Marketing, Social Engagement, Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Web Success
By Janette Speyer, Web Success Team
Online Marketing is a two-way conversation between a brand and a customer. Google+ has slowly been expanding its influence online to continue this conversation by becoming a noteworthy business tool for many Internet users.
One of the things we always find ourselves in need of is a business platform that allows us to organize, share, converse, present, show and tell without having to go to the extend of learning a complicated piece of software. Google+ has offered us a very simple way to conduct business with our clients with relatively few headaches or learning curves.
Here are a few practical Google+ suggestions that we use in our daily business life:
- Google Docs — Google Docs allows us to view, edit and share documents all within the realm of Google. It supports word documents, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings and forms. It promotes idea collaboration and allows groups of people to maintain documents without having to worry about having multiple versions at the end of the day. It helps you stay organized and set-up reoccurring events to keep track of deadlines.
- Google Hangouts — With a hangout we are able to invite clients to a “meeting” to share information and catch up with the business at hand. We also use hangouts for special events, like a presentation or a focus group to test new products. President Obama is a big proponent of using hangouts for town meetings. You will be seeing and joining more hangouts in this presidential election year.
- Google Pages — A Google Business Page is essential for branding your company. It will help your followers find you on the search engine. You can also share and circulate relevant news, offers and company updates. It can act as a customer service tool.
- Google Circles — A circle for each client allows us to keep track of particular client needs and concerns. We also can control the updates sent to each client. For instance a customer that sells toys is not interested in an update about vitamin supplements. With circles we have tight control over information that we share and post.
- Google+ New Mobile App — Google just updated its mobile app for iPhone and it is beautiful very easy to use. Now with the new interface we can continue to manage our business while on the go.
How Can These Tools Help You?
Google tools can help you manage and market your company by saving you time and money. Start taking advantage of Google’s tools today to help your business reach that next level of brand success!
If you liked this article you may also like:
- The Five Phases of Social Media Marketing
- What’s in Your Google Basket? Must Have Tools for Businesses
- Is Google+ Leveling the Facebook Playing Field?