By Bob Speyer, Web Success Team
Forget about the IPO debacle. Facebook has just launched is new iPhone app for managing Pages. It’s free and downloadable from the U.S. App Store. It’s a great tool to manage Pages on Facebook. It will give you instant gratification, allowing you to check statistics, post, and comment while you are “mobile”.
The Facebook Pros:
“Pages Manager helps admins connect with their audience and keep up with activity on multiple Pages, all in one place.
- Post new updates and photos to your Page
- Get notified about new page activity when it happens, no matter where you are
- Respond, post and comment while you’re on-the-go
- Manage all your Facebook Pages from one app
- View your latest Page Insights
Just install Pages Manager and then log in using Facebook to quickly access and manage all of your Pages from wherever you are.”
The Facebook Cons:
However, this new Facebook only works on the iPhone — for now! Another negative is that the app can’t check Page messages.
Facebook will fix these bugs and add more functionality with the next update. Keep you “posted”!!!