Taking Blogger Engagement to the Next Level – the Blogger On-Site Tour
By Janette Speyer, Web Success Team
Online marketing is an ever-changing landscape. We are always force to find creative ways to keep our customer’s brands front of consumers. In the spirit of eternal testing, we hosted a Blog On-Site Tour for our client Superior Source Vitamins.
The Stage: Our client Superior Source Vitamins promotes instant dissolve vitamins (MicroLingual® Tablets) that are all-natural and are made with ingredients that we can all pronounce. An added benefit is that you don’t have to swallow huge pills and most Americans hate taking pills. Web Success Team’s charge was to build awareness and to tell the story to the world.
The Setting: After reaching out to several bloggers for blogger promotions and having a high success rate, we now felt it was time to start an aggressive brand ambassador program.
The Program: We planned the event with a small group of influential mom bloggers, approximately 9-12 that would come to the Superior Source Vitamin facility and take a tour with the following program:
- A facility tour, lead by the company CEO
- Presentations from experts in the supplement field about the product, the cleanliness of the facility and the benefits of taking MicroLingual® tablets.
- A social media program that included a hashtag #SuperiorSource, instructions on how to discuss the brand was included in a document that was then sent to the bloggers.
- A Q&A session to discuss how to tell the story via blogging and social media.
The Benefits: No detail was spared. The tour was a huge success! We were very fortunate to have a client that treated the guests like royalty, right down to homemade baked goods, a rose for each blogger and a goodie bag of vitamins and book on B12. The bloggers walked away as lifelong ambassadors with a sound knowledge of the company culture and a great story to tell the world.
- Build loyal ambassadors that believe in the product and happy to write about it.
- Pass along value from their blogs and social media messages.
- The bloggers themselves who are now official and proud brand ambassadors will enlist their friend and followers to further promote the product.
We are happy to discuss any questions about putting on a Blogger Tour on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
If you liked this article you may also like: